TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Customers/Users must read and agree to the following Terms and conditions (“Terms”) before applying for any loan and/or filling any applications form/s (“Forms”). By using our platform or website or services you agree to the terms and conditions and various disclaimers set forth herein.
In the event that user does not agree to any terms and conditions mentioned below, they should not continue with the application or usage of the website/platform/services.
You acknowledge that the Website/Platform allows you to:
- Apply for pay day loans;
- Confirm your creditworthiness;
- Determine your eligibility for getting a loan;
- Manage your loans
- Make repayments;
Submission of User details does not guarantee that SelFin India Financial Services Pvt. Ltd. (SelFin) shall provide loan to the applicant. The decision to provide loan shall be made solely by SelFin. SelFin reserves the right to make necessary amendments in the terms from time to time and this can be accessed via our website www.selfinindia.com.
Our services are offered to users who are at-least 18 years old. By using our platform or services you acknowledge and agree that you are above 18 years of age and are legally authorised to enter into a legal agreement under the applicable laws.
The Company reserves the right to refuse access to the Platform or Platform Services to new Users or to terminate access granted to existing Users at any time without according any reasons for doing so.
Consent to Contact
By using our services/platform you agree to be contacted by us via e-mail, phone, letters or any other mode of communication as deemed suitable by SelFin.
Use of Content
SelFin hereby grants you access to view, download and print such Content and documents on the Platform required for availing the Services.
- You hereby agree that you shall not
- modify or alter the Content available on the Platform;
- distribute or sell, rent, lease, license or otherwise make any Content/documents available on the Platform available to others; and
- remove any text, copyright or other proprietary notices or create copies for purposes of distribution contained in the Content/documents downloaded from the Platform.
- Defame, abuse, harass, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- Impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Platform or the Platform Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Platform);
- You will be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the Account information, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your Account;
- Use of another User’s Account information for availing the Platform Services is strictly prohibited;
- You agree not to access the Platform/Services and the materials by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Company;
- You shall not attempt to gain unauthorized access to any content, portion or feature of the Platform, any other systems or networks connected to the Platform by hacking, password mining or any other illegitimate means;
- Use the Platform or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of the Company or other third parties;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside India;
- Violate anyone’s right to privacy;
- You shall be solely responsible for maintaining the necessary computer equipment and internet connections that may be required to access, use and transact with SelFin.
Disclaimer of Warranties & Liability
The materials provided on this website are provided “as-is”, “where-is” without any warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement of intellectual property. SelFin’s obligations with respect to its products/platforms/services are governed solely by the agreements under which they are provided and nothing on the website should be construed to alter such agreements. In addition, SelFin does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the materials on the platform/website. SelFin may make changes and/or updates to the materials on the website, or to the products/services and prices described, at any time without notice.
SelFin does not represent or warrant that the functions and services available on our platform/website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected, or that the website or the server that makes the website available are free of viruses or other harmful components.
SelFin disclaims any and all liability for the acts, omissions and conduct of any users or other third parties in connection with or related to your use of the platforms/websites/services. You assume total responsibility for your use of the platform/website and any linked websites.
The Terms and conditions shall continue to apply until terminated by the user or the company. In cases the user wants to terminate the account, the user has to close the account and pay any amount liable towards the company.
SelFin may, at any time, with or without notice, terminate your Account and/or prevent your use of the Platform/services in case:
- You breach or violate any of the provisions of the Terms and conditions;
- The Company is required to do so by law;
- The company is of the opinion that usage by you is no longer commercially viable or is detrimental to the company or its business;
The termination of your Account or prohibition of use of the Platform shall not relieve you of any liability that you may have incurred or may incur in relation to use of Platform/Services.
SelFin shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your Account, prohibition of use of the Platform or your access to the Platform/Services.
The provisions relating to copyrights, patents, trademarks, disclaimer shall continue post termination.
The Terms and conditions and all transactions entered into on or through the Platform and the relationship between you and the Company shall be governed in accordance with the laws of India.
You agree that all claims, differences and disputes arising under or in connection with or in relation to the Platform, the Terms and conditions or any transactions entered into on or through the Platform or the relationship between you and the Company shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts at Mumbai, India and you hereby accede to and accept the jurisdiction of such Courts.
You may send any queries regarding to our platform/services to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Intellectual Property Rights
All information, arrangement, graphics, logos, videos, audio are the intellectual property of SelFin. Any usage of any content on the website, Platform/Services is illegal under the intellectual property rights. SelFin shall enforce law to the maximum extent possible in case we believe that you have violated the intellectual property rights of the company under governing laws. Any unauthorised usage of our
Platform/Services, Logos, text, graphics, trademarks, copyrights, patents subject you to severe penalties or damages under the governing laws.
If you believe the Platform/Services has violated your intellectual property, please write to us at email@example.com.
SelFin reserves all rights to itself that are not expressly granted herein.